Anarcho-capitalism (ancap) aka anarcholibertarianism & libertarianism. This post covers what it is and resources related to it.
What is anarcho-capitalism (“ancap”; aka anarcholibertarianism & libertarianism)?
- 2 core ideas:
- self-ownership: you own yourself
- non-aggression principle (NAP): do not initiate aggression
- private property rights are derivative of the above principles
- acceptance of the above precludes the existence of the State
- in addition to being unprincipled, anything good the state does can be done better without the state
Following are resources related to anarchocapitalism
Starting point: Anatomy of the State by Rothbard
groups & issues
Following includes groups with members including (but not uniformly composed of) ancaps, as well as significant overlap of anarchocapitalism & group issues.